13 Dec 2014 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Turin
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 150m from slopes
- 150m from resort
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
Monboso Hotel - Gressoney, Italy
Known for its warm Italian hospitality and superb children's facilities along with a matching entertainments programme, the Monboso is ideal for skiers who enjoy a local Italian atmosphere and great facilities.
Features - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
- Situated in a tranquil location in the Stafal area of Gressoney
- Just 150m from the centre of the village and lifts
- Great access to the Monterosa ski area. Skiers can ski back to the hotel
- Piano bar
- Extensive restaurant
- Fitness room, spa centre including sauna, solarium, whirlpool
- Turkish bath and massage treatments (payable locally)
- Entertainments programme and live music every evening
- Turkish Bath
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
- 114 Modern and spacious rooms with bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar and balcony with valley views.
- Rooms can sleep up to 4 people
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
- An extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Dinner includes a full choice of help yourself antipasti and salad buffet, pasta, main dishes including a cheese board
- Extensive wine list
- Early dinners for children are available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 32
N/W, N/E, E, S/E, S/W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
Turin (1h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort temporarily closed
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.