Monboso Hotel - Gressoney, Italy
Known for its warm Italian hospitality and superb children's facilities along with a matching entertainments programme, the Monboso is ideal for skiers who enjoy a local Italian atmosphere and great facilities. Situated in a tranquil location in the Stafal area of Gressoney, just 150m from the centre of the village and lifts. Great access to the Monterosa ski area, skiers can ski back to the hotel.
Features - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
- Piano bar & Lounge
- Terrace & Extensive restaurant
- Fitness room, spa centre including sauna, solarium, whirlpool
- Turkish bath and massage treatments (payable locally)
- Entertainments programme and live music every evening
Accommodation - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
114 Modern and spacious rooms with bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar and balcony with valley views.
Rooms can sleep up to 4 people.
Meals - Monboso Hotel, Gressoney
- An extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Dinner includes a full choice of help yourself antipasti and salad buffet, pasta, main dishes including a cheese board
- Extensive wine list
- Early dinners for children are available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included