Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
The Belvedere is a superior family-run hotel, offering high standards of comfort and cuisine. Set on its own sun terrace, 5 mins’ walk from the centre, it has breathtaking Eiger views.
Features - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the centre and the mountain railway which takes you up to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area
- The hotel offers a free bus service to the 'First' and 'Männlichen' lifts for other areas
- Indoor pool with access to outdoor saltwater jacuzzi; also indoor jacuzzi (all free), Finnish and bio-saunas and steam bath (free of charge from 3-7pm), massage (pay locally)
- Elegant lounges
- Smoker's lounge
- Contemporary dining room
- Piano bar
- Games room
- Ski storage with boot heating
- Pianist most evenings
- Weekly programme of outdoor activities (weather permitting, pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
55 Bedroom- Twins and Junior Suites have bath, satellite TV, safe, radio, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities and minibar. Most rooms have balcony, and south-facing rooms have wonderful mountain views, including the Eiger.
Meals - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- Choose 3 courses for your evening meal from a daily changing menu
- One course is occassionally an hors d'oeuvres or desert buffet.
- An upgrade to a 6 course meal is available locally at a supplement (approx. Sfr30 per person per night)
- Excellent Christmas and New Year programme of gala dinners included (jacket and tie compulsory)