Belvedere Hotel - Grindelwald, Switzerland
The Belvedere is a superior family-run hotel, and a firm favourite with our guests, offering high standards of comfort and cuisine and receiving consistently good feedback. Set on its own sun terrace, it has breathtaking Eiger and Wetterhorn views. Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the centre and the mountain railway which takes you up to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area.
The hotel offers a free bus service to the 'First' and 'Männlichen' lifts for other areas.
Features - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
- Indoor pool with access to outdoor saltwater jacuzzi; also indoor jacuzzi (all free)
- Finnish and bio-saunas and steam bath (free of charge from 3-7pm), massage (pay locally)
- Elegant lounges
- Smokers' lounge
- Contemporary dining room
- Piano bar
- Games room
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Pianist most evenings
- Weekly programme of outdoor activities (weather permitting, pay locally)
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Accommodation - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
All the twin rooms have bath, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
All ‘Classic’ and southfacing ‘Deluxe’ rooms have balcony.
South-facing rooms have wonderful mountain views, including the Eiger.
All rooms are non-smoking and have tea/coffee-making facilities.
Meals - Belvedere Hotel, Grindelwald
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal including salad buffet and choice from a daily changing menu.
- Christmas and New Year programme of gala dinners included (jacket and tie compulsory)