Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
With stunning views of the north face of the Eiger, this is a centrally located first class hotel. An entertainment programme, FREE afternoon tea and coffee, a children's play-corner (unsupervised), stylish well-equipped bedrooms and delicious cuisine are just a few of the excellent features to be enjoyed by guests who wish to spoil themselves. Apartments with cooking facilities and sleeping up to 4 are also available on a self catering basis. Breakfast and evening meals are possible in the hotel.
Features - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
- Central location
- 4 minute walk to the Fistbahn lift
- 3 minute walk to ski school meeting point
- Spa’ area comprising large gym, finnish & bio saunas, steambath, kneipp, yoga & pilates classes
- Private jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Modern dining room and popular ‘Gepsi’ bar
- ‘Barry’s’ à la carte restaurant
- ‘Memory’ snack restaurant and bar
- ‘Wine and Whisky’ lounge
- Children’s play corner (unsupervised)
Accommodation - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
50 bedrooms. Comfortable twin bedrooms have bath, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, telephone, radio and minibar. Superior rooms have south-facing balcony and are very attractive. Singles have west-facing balcony.
Meals - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
- Excellent hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Free tea, coffee and cakes from 3.00-5.00pm each day
- 4 course dinner with starters from the buffet and 2 choices of main course, one a vegetarian dish.
- Alternatively, guests may choose to dine à la carte in one of the other restaurants (credit of approx. Sfr20 per person).