Hotel Eiger - Grindelwald, Switzerland
A super family-run hotel right in the centre of Grindelwald, the Eiger is a particular favourite in our programme for its excellent standards of accommodation and cuisine, its welcoming atmosphere and its convenient location.
Features - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
- 'Spa' area with Finnish and bio saunas, steambath, kneipp, large gym, yoga and pilates classes (free), private jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Modern dining room
- Popular 'Gepsi' bar
- 'Barry's' à la carte restaurant
- 'Memory' snack restaurant and bar
- 'Smokers and Whisky' lounge
- Children's play corner (unsupervised)
- Weekly activity programme
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
All the comfortable rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
‘Classic’ twins rooms are larger, some with balcony.
‘Lifestyle’ twins are furnished in a modern alpine style and have balcony and lovely Eiger views.
Single rooms are west-facing and have balcony or terrace.
All rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities replenished daily.
Meals - Hotel Eiger, Grindelwald
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meal is chosen from an à la carte menu and includes salad buffet
- Hotel offers a daily recommended menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included