Hotel Spinne - Grindelwald, Switzerland
The family-run Spinne offers good-quality cuisine and facilities in a central location on Grindelwald's main street. It enjoys wonderful views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains.
Features - Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
- Wellness' area with herbal and Finnish saunas, kneipp, steambath, 'experience' showers, whirlpool and relaxation room (free), solarium, massage (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Espresso bar
- Dining room with Eiger views
- Italian à la carte restaurant
- 'Mescalero' nightclub
- Ski room with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Age restriction on night club
- Breakfast restaurant
- Car parking - outdoor
- Credit cards accepted
- Dinner restaurant
- Disco or nightclub
- Internet access
- Jacuzzi - indoor
- Laundry service
- Lounge area
- Safe deposit boxes
- Ski room
- Sterling currency exchange
Accommodation - Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
All recently renovated, rooms have bath, satellite flat screen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities with tea and coffee replenished daily.
Rooms are in two interconnecting wings.
Twins are south-facing with balcony or terrace and Eiger views.
Singles are north-facing (no balcony).
Meals - Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main
- Weekly salad or dessert buffet
- Christmas and New Year special menus included (with live music at New Year)