Park Hotel Schoenegg, Grindelwald
This friendly, family run hotel offers a tasteful combination of traditional Swiss and modern style. Ideally located next to the 'First' gondola the hotel is set in its own beautiful, private grounds with Grindelwald's unique waterfall and alpinum. The 4th generation Stettler family, Thomas and Anja and the friendly staff offer high standards of service.
Features - Park Hotel Schoenegg, Grindelwald
- Lounge with fireplace
- Refurbished dining room
- Free use of Aqua-Well with indoor pool, hot tub with views of the Eiger, steam room and fitness room
- Massage treatments
- Internet corner
- Free access to Grindelwald sports centre
Accommodation - Park Hotel Schoenegg, Grindelwald
Rooms: 50 rooms with flatscreen television, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Prices are based on a twin room with bath and wc and garden view. Some rooms can take 1 or 2 extra child beds
- Single with bath and wc (on request)
- Single with bath, wc and balcony or terrace (on request)
- Twin with bath, wc and balcony or terrace & mountain view (on request)
Meals- Park Hotel Schoenegg, Grindelwald
- Half Board. Buffet breakfast and five course evening meal. Christmas and New Year meals included.