Chalet Holidays Group Free Places
Organising a group skiing holiday? You can use the grid below to see what groups discounts are available. Though be sure to check the group discounts for each chalet you are looking at.
Departures in 2012/13
|Dec 9, Apr 14||3/4||1 3/4||2 1/2||3 1/2||4 1/2||5 1/2||1|
|Dec 16, Jan 13, 20, 27 Feb 3, 24, Mar 10, 17||1/2||1 1/2||2 1/4||3||4||5||1|
| Dec 23, Jan 6, Feb 10, Mar 3, Apr 7 ||1/4||3/4||1 1/4||1 1/2||2 1/2||3 1/2||1/2|
|Dec 30, Feb 17, Mar 24, 31||N/A||N/A||1/4||1/2||3/4||1 1/4||1/4|
Group Discounts Terms & Conditions
- The group size is calculated according to the number of full paying guests on the booking. Any two children receiving a child-discount of whatever level (except FREE places) can be counted as one full-paying guest.
- A £130 deposit is payable for every group member, including free or reduced price places, not just full-paying members.
- All reductions shown are based on the basic brochure price only, not including room or flight supplements, ski packs, insurance or other additional costs.
- The above discounts are only available on 7-night holidays.
- To qualify as a group, all guests must book at the same time for the same departure date, although they may travel by different routes and stay across different chalets in the same resort, and all communication and payment must be organised through one individual as the group leader.
- Only one invoice will normally be issued per group, and an administration charge is payable for any group member/s requiring separate invoicing.
- Names of group members on charter flights may be changed free of charge up to the time e-tickets are issued (normally 4-6 weeks prior to departure). After this date, an administration charge of £25 per change will apply.
- Reducing the group size may result in the loss of or reduction of the original group discount, and may also cause empty bed supplements to become payable.
- We reserve the right to restrict the total number of free places allowed across multiple groups in the same property on the same date at any time. * ‘1 in 5 go free’ applies where there are e.g. 2 free places for a group of 10 or 6 free places for a group of 30 people.