Ski Group Checklist
So the responsibility of organising next year’s group ski trip has fallen on your shoulders this year? Once you have booked the basics of your holiday eg the accommodation, the flights and the transfers you will need to sort out a few of the finer details to get your holiday off to a smooth start. Here is a helpful checklist that you can send out to your group to gather this information and this will in turn save you time and effort in the long run.
- Do you have any special dietary requirements?
- Are you taking your own skis or board?
- Do you have a comprehensive ski insurance policy?
Organising your ski extras in advance will mean that you can book, budget and pay for these before you leave the UK.
- Do you want to book ski tuition in advance?
- Do you want to book your lift pass in advance?
- Do you want to book your skis, sticks and boots in advance?
You may also find some of the following points useful to help you get yourselves organised before your fabulous trip
- Do you have transport organised for getting to the airport?
- Do you have airport parking booked?
- Do you have your currency sorted?
- Have you notified your bank/mobile phone provider that you are going away?
Please provide us with this information, together with a second person’s name and contact details just in case we can’t get hold of you.
Now you can sit back, relax and look forward to your well earned, well organised holiday. Well done!
More on group skiing: Group Skiing | Organising Group Ski Holidays | Ski Trip Tips | Best Group Resorts | Group Ski Chalets | Group Ski Chalet Deals