Hotel Alpine Palace, Hinterglemm, Austria
Located next to the Reiterkogel gondola and 100m from the resort centre, this property comprises of the recently built Alpine Palace and the original Haus Wolf wing, housing standard rooms. Guests have a great choice of facilities including a wellness area and an excellent restaurant.
Please note: We grade Alpine Palace rooms and suites >as ***** and Haus Wolf rooms as ***
Facilities - Hotel Alpine Palace, Hinterglemm
- Resident's Restaurant
- Lounge areas with open fire
- A la carte restaurant
- Free use of indoor pool, Turkish & Finnish saunas, relaxation water beds,hot tub and fitness room
- Beauty & massage treatments
- Free hotel-run children's club for 3-12yr olds, 9am-12pm & 1pm-8pm, Sun-Fri
- Children’s menu
- Early dinners
- Kids' & teen's playroom
Accommodation - Hotel Alpine Palace, Hinterglemm
Haus Wolf Rooms (2 people): In the original wing of the hotel, basic, simply furnished Austrian twin rooms have hairdryer, satellite TV, shower and wc.
Superior Alpine Palace Rooms (2-3 people): In the Alpine Palace wing, Austrian twin rooms that can take an extra bed, have flat-screen satellite TV, minibar, bathrobes and slippers, bath, shower, separate wc and balcony.
Superior Alpine Palace Junior Suites (2-4 people): Junior Suites with Austrian twin bedroom and lounge area with two sofa beds at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Alpine Palace, Hinterglemm
- Buffet Breakfast
- Five Course Evening Meal, including Starter & Dessert buffet
- Christmas dinner & New Year dinner with live music
- Fireworks and midnight buffet included.