Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
Owned by the welcoming Brettermeier family, the superior Theresia mixes contemporary with traditional styles, and is the only hotel in the province of Salzburg that specialises in sustainable and organic produce. Our regular guests appreciate the wide choice of food and excellent leisure facilities here.
Features - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
- Location Ski almost to the door using a T-bar across the road from the hotel which connects with the main lifts.
- The village centre and gondola are 400m from the hotel and the ski bus stops outside.
- Facilities Comfortable and beautifully furnished lounge with two open fireplaces and bar
- Non-smoking restaurants
- Leisure area with indoor/outdoor pools, steam room, jacuzzi, various saunas, conservatory-style relaxation room and gym Free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Billiards and computer games
- Children’s playroom
- Well equipped gym
- Art gallery and modern art throughout hotel
- Ski hire shop and ski school office
- Wi-Fi internet access Free
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Games room
Accommodation - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
- all non-smoking rooms have bath, balcony, cable, TV, safe, telephone, radio, minibar, (Free non-alcoholic drinks), hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Free internet access.
- 'Bernkogel' Austrian twins have seating area and north-west facing balcony and are available for single use.
- Spacious 'Zwölferkogel' rooms have lounge area and south-east facing balcony.
- Even larger 'Reiterkogel' rooms have lounge area, west-facing balcony, and garden view and both rooms can sleep up to 4.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
- Extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet with display chef
- Excellent 5 course evening meal with 4 choices of menu (including vegetarian, regional and gourmet options) plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, international or farmer's buffet and fondue evening
- Sparkling wine and salmon at breakfast
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala buffet included
- All special diets catered for