Hotel Alpen-Karawanserai, Hinterglemm, Austria
Formerly known as Hotel Tirolerhof, this property was completely rebuilt and refurbished for Winter 09/10. The new hotel combines modern contemporary design with traditional Austrian hospitality and stylish finishing touches. This is one superbly located property - situated just 50m from the Reiterkogel gondola and ski school meeting point, 100m from the Bergfried lift and directly next to the Saalbach-Hinterglemm free ski bus stop.
Features - Hotel Alpen-Karawanserai, HinterglemmBar
- Free use of 1500m2 wellness area with outdoor/indoor pool, outdoor/indoor hot tubs, sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area (outdoor pool use after January only)
- Beauty treatments (payable locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Alpen-Karawanserai, Hinterglemm
Rooms (2-4 people): Standard Rooms ‘Gewu¨rzstrasse’ and Austrian twin with flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, shower & wc.
Larger rooms ‘Salzstrasse’ and Superior rooms (30m2) ‘Saumphad’ with two extra beds or sofa beds (both with no balcony/terrace), available at a supplement.
Single rooms ‘Weihrauchstrasse’ also available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Alpen-Karawanserai, Hinterglemm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- five-course dinner, including salad and cheese buffet
- Small ‘wellbeing’ lunch available, including small selection of salads and soups
- Weekly speciality buffet
- Gala dinner and sparkling wine breakfast
- Christmas & New Year Gala dinners included