Hotel Residenz Hochalm - Hinterglemm, Austria
New to us for Winter 2013/14, this stylish slopeside hotel enjoys a special ski in/ski out location right on the piste, close to the lifts, with panoramic views over the valley. Ideal for those keen to make the most of their time on the slopes, simply strap on your skis after breakfast and be the first up the mountain! Off the slopes there is plenty to keep you entertained, with a cosy lounge, an open fire and free Wi-Fi, a stylish bar area and a cafe´/sun terrace with views of the piste.
Decorated to a high standard throughout, since first opening for Winter 2012/13 it has already built up a reputation for its friendly atmosphere, excellent staff and gourmet cuisine, and we are excited to have it join our programme.
Features - Hotel Residenz Hochalm, Hinterglemm
- Stylish hotel bar and lounge area with log fire
- Two restaurants including á la carte
- Café/sun terrace
- Free use of 200m2 spa area from 3-9pm daily with several saunas and relaxation areas
- Massage treatments are available (book locally)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- On the slopes – Ski in/ski out
- Ski lifts - 100m
- Ski school meeting point – 3.5km
- Resort centre – 3.5km
Accommodation - Hotel Residenz Hochalm, Hinterglemm
Rooms: All have a balcony, cable TV‚ mini bar, safe, hairdryer, shower and separate wc.
Double rooms (2–3 people): [23-26m2]. Austrian twin rooms have a seating area with a single sofa bed.
Family rooms (2-4 people): [35-40m2 ]. Larger rooms, with a mezzanine level with a double bed and a living room with a double sofa bed.
Meals - Hotel Residenz Hochalm, Hinterglemm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
- Five-course evening meal including salad buffet.
- Six-course Christmas and New Year Gala dinners, Christmas celebrations and New Year party with live music, midnight buffet and fireworks included.