Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
Owned by the welcoming Brettermaier family, the superior and superbly renovated Theresia is undoubtedly Hinterglemm’s leading hotel. Mixing contemporary with traditional styles, it is situated opposite the ski school meeting place and lifts, 500 m from the village centre. Ski bus stops outside.
Features - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
- Comfortable and beautifully furnished lounge with two open fireplaces and cocktail bar
- all non-smoking restaurants
- indoor/ outdoor pools, Turkish bath, 5 types of sauna plus separate ladies’ sauna and gym and fitness room (free)
- conservatory-style relaxing area
- beauty salon and leisure centre
- billiards and computer games/ children's playrooms
- ski hire shop
Accommodation - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
53 bedrooms. All twins (or large singles) have bath, balcony, cable TV, safe, phone, radio, bathrobes & slippers, minibar and hairdryer;
- Non-smoking‘Zwölferkogl’ rooms have lounge area and south-facing balcony.
- More spacious ‘Reiterkogel’ rooms have lounge area and west-facing balcony, and have garden view.
- The ‘Bernkogel’ twins have seating area and north-facing balcony and are available for single use.
Meals - Gardenhotel Theresia, Hinterglemm
- Extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet with display chef
- Excellent 5 course evening meal with 4 choices of menu (including vegetarian, regional and gourmet options) plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, international or farmer's buffet and fondue evening
- Sparkling wine and salmon at breakfast
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala buffet included
- All special diets catered for