Angerer Alm Hotel, Hochgurgl
This traditional, family-run hotel offers high standards of comfort and cuisine as well as wonderful views over the valley and Obergurgl. In the later months the sunny terrace is very popular for lunches and afternoon cake.
Features - Angerer Alm Hotel, Hochgurgl
- Lounge/bar with panoramic views
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Cosy stube
- Sun terrace Leisure area with indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym (free); massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Angerer Alm Hotel, Hochgurgl49.
All twins have bath, south-facing balcony, radio, hairdryer, satellite TV and phone; (20m²), others, facing east, are larger with traditional tiled stoves and seating area (35m²).
Meals - Angerer Alm Hotel, Hochgurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly speciality evening and starter buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included