Hotel Olymp, Hochgurgl
With doorstep skiing and a prime location in the centre of Hochgurgl, this traditional alpine hotel is particularly well-suited to families looking for easy access to the pistes and excellent leisure facilities. There's a free activity programme for 3-7yrs and a games room with Playstations for older children while adults can enjoy an après ski drink at the popular 'Toni's Almhütte' or relax in the delightful wellness area with panoramic swimming pool.
Features - Hotel Olymp, Hochgurgl
- Doorstep skiing
- Popular apres ski bar 'Toni's Almhutte'
- Indoor Swimming pool with intergrated Whirlpool, Bar
- Sauna, Solarium, Steam room and Fitness room
- Massage and Beauty Treatments
- FREE fruit teas, juices and mineral water in the spa area
- Activity programme for children aged 3-7 years inclusive (Sunday-Friday 10.00am-2.00pm and 5.30pm-9.00pm)
- Children's Playroom with toys
- Internet access
- Wine cellar
Accommodation - Hotel Olymp, Hochgurgl
- 71 Rooms
- Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, bathrobe and slippers.
- Larger twin rooms which can take a third bed are available at a supplement.
- Family rooms with an infra red cabin that can sleep two adults and two children and balcony at a supplement.
Please note: All rooms are non-smoking.
Meals - Hotel Olymp, Hochgurgl
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet.
- Dinner is 6 courses with choice of main course, daily salad and cheese buffet.
- Weekly Gala Dinner with occasional live music.
- Weekly fondue evening in Toni's Alm
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners are included