Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl, Austria
The friendly ski in-ski out Hotel Riml is self proclaimed as the highest hotel in the Alps. Surrounded by stunning mountain views, the hotel terrace is the perfect place to enjoy an après ski drink before relaxing in the spacious wellness area or testing out the high-tech indoor golf simulator! With a 'Mini Club' for children up to 3yrs and a children's playroom, the hotel is a wonderful choice for families who will love the hotel's fantastic location directly on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
- Direct access to the slopes
- spacious 1000m wellness area with sauna,steam room,infrared cabin,solarium, whirlpool foot spa and relaxation areas
- Ski in ski out
- Indoor Swimming pool and small separate children's pool
- Massage, Beauty Packages and Spa Packages (extra charge)
- Bar and Lounge
- Free wireless internet
- Free Mini Club with lunch for children
- Children's playroom with toys
- Panorama & Cocktail bar
- 750m2 indoor golf area & golf lessonsIn-house
- Ski hire and sports shop
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
South-facing, newly-refurbished ‘Su¨d’ Austrian Twin Rooms (2-4 people): with a sofa bed in the sitting area (suitable for a child only), cable TV, safe, bath, wc and balcony.
Larger, north-facing ‘Talblick’ Rooms (2-3 people): with no balcony and larger
East-facing ‘Schermerkar’ Rooms (2-4 people): with Austrian twin beds and two single beds available at a supplement.
South-facing ‘Su¨d’ Single Rooms: available on request at no supplement.
Meals - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet.
- Dinner is four courses with choice of main course with three choices of main including vegetarian option
- Weekly themed evenings and Gala Dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners are included ( smart dress required)