18 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Bed & Breakfast Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
Hotel - Garni Binta, Ischgl
This small and friendly bed and breakfast hotel is run by the welcoming Rüdiger family and enjoys a convenient central location. For guest preferring evening meals included too, an excellent value half board option is also available at the Hotel Jägerhof.
Features - Hotel - Garni Binta, Ischgl
- Set right in the centre of the village the Binta is 3 minutes' walk (250m) from the lifts
- Recently refurbished breakfast room
- small lounge
- Leisure area with sauna and steam room, relaxation room, infrared cabin(free)
- solarium and jacuzzi (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Lift (not to top floor)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel - Garni Binta, Ischgl
- 16. All Austrian twins have shower, balcony, telephone, cable TV, safe and hairdryer
- some sleep up to 3
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel - Garni Binta, Ischgl
- Buffet breakfast
- For guests choosing halfboard, a 4 course evening meal with 5 choices of main dish plus salad buffet is served at the nearby 4 star Hotel Jägerhof (not available from 21 Dec-3 Jan)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 98
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Hard base, light dusting of fresh snow
Hotel - Garni Binta Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.