Hotel Elisabeth, Ischgl
The elegantly furnished Hotel Elisabeth is perfectly located right opposite the main gondola station and just a few minutes walk to the resort centre. It is in the ideal location for the ski lifts and the shops. It's a high standard and comfortable property with excellent cuisine and a wealth of facilities.
Particularly impressive is the "penthouse" indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna with spectacular views onto the pistes and the après-ski haunt, the "Ice Bar" - some would say the best après-ski in Ischgl, but get there early. Night owls should take advantage of the free daily entry to the Pacha nightclub in the sister Hotel Madlein. The beautiful "Fireplace" lounge is the perfect place to unwind and recount tales of the days skiing.
Features - Hotel Elisabeth, Ischgl
- Ski to door, 3 minute walk to resort centre via internal subway
- Comfortable lounge and stylish bar
- Penthouse indoor swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room with panoramic views of slopes
- Après ski 'Schatzi' and 'Ice' bars · fireplace hall lounge and cocktail bar
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Elisabeth, Ischgl
58 bedrooms. for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. All rooms can sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have cable TV, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, south facing balcony with amazing piste views and been newly renovated to a contemporary style.
Meals - Hotel Elisabeth, Ischgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included