Hotel Val Sinestra, Ischgl
The charming and traditional Val Sinestra is ideal for guests who prefer a small hotel with a homely and personal atmosphere.
Features - Hotel Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- In an elevated position just below the piste from where good skiers can take a track back to the hotel.
- 150m from the hotel there is a lift down to the moving walkway which connects with the Fimbabahn gondola.
- Snug lounge
- Rustic breakfast room.
- Wi-Fi Inernet access (pay)
- This hotel does not have a lift
- Car parking
- Ski room
Accommodation - Hotel Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- 12 All simply furnished Austrian twins have bath, seating area, balcony, cable TV, safe and telephone
- some sleep up to 3
- Singles have shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- Buffet breakfast.
- For guests choosing half board, an excellent 4 course dinner with 5 choices of main dish plus salad buffet is served at the nearby 4 star Hotel Jägerhof (150m not available from 21 Dec-3 Jan)