18 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Bed & Breakfast Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
Hotel Garni Val Sinestra, Ischgl
The charming and traditional Val Sinestra is ideal for guests who prefer a small hotel with a homely and personal atmosphere.
Features - Hotel Garni Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- In an elevated position just below the piste from where good skiers can take a track back to the hotel.
- 150m from the hotel there is a lift down to the moving walkway which connects with the Fimbabahn gondola.
- Snug lounge
- Rustic breakfast room.
- Wi-Fi Inernet access (pay)
- This hotel does not have a lift
- Car parking
- Ski room
Accommodation - Hotel Garni Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- 12 All simply furnished Austrian twins have bath, seating area, balcony, cable TV, safe and telephone
- some sleep up to 3
- Singles have shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Garni Val Sinestra, Ischgl
- Buffet breakfast.
- For guests choosing half board, an excellent 4 course dinner with 5 choices of main dish plus salad buffet is served at the nearby 4 star Hotel Jägerhof (150m not available from 21 Dec-3 Jan)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 98
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Hotel Garni Val Sinestra Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.