Hotel Madlein, Ischgl, Austria
The Madlein is a ‘state-of-the-art’ design hotel in the village centre, and has won many awards for its contemporary atmosphere and décor. With a special emphasis on good food and wines, a stylish lounge and modern spa area, it is deservedly popular.
Location It enjoys a central position in the village, and is linked to the main Pardatschgrat gondola by a convenient covered escalator.
Features - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Stylish, comfortable lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive 'Pacha' nightclub (free entry except on 31 Dec)
- Leisure area with indoor pool, garden sauna, hot tub, various steam rooms, saunas and large gym (free), wide range of beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- In-house ski hire shop
Accommodation - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
Bedrooms: 74 The standard and luxury twin bedrooms are stylishly designed with a private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, hairdryer and minibar. Luxury rooms also feature a balcony. The Designer rooms are larger twin rooms, decorated with top quality contemporary art with en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, internet and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included