Hotel Madlein, Ischgl, Austria
The Madlein is a ‘state-of-the-art’ design hotel in the village centre, and has won many awards for its contemporary atmosphere and décor. With a special emphasis on good food and wines, a stylish lounge and modern spa area, it is deservedly popular with Inghams guests.
Features - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Location It enjoys a central position in the village, and is linked to the main Pardatschgrat gondola by a convenient covered escalator.
- Stylish, comfortable lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive 'Pacha' nightclub (free entry except on 31 Dec)
- Wide range of beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- In-house ski hire shop
- WiFi (pay locally)
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- Disco or nightclub
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- 74 Spacious, modern ‘Design’ rooms (30m2) have high quality furnishings and contemporary art
- ‘comfort’ rooms (20m2) are more traditionally furnished with wood-panelling.
- All rooms have bath, balcony, cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included