Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
The first designer hotel in the Alps - The Hotel Madlein is chic and modern property with a cool and stylish interior. It is a first class hotel with outstanding cuisine, superlative service and a fantastic nightclub and cocktail bar - the trendiest meeting place in Ischgl.
Conveniently located near the ski lifts, where you can make the most of the fantastic ski area, the hotel is also blessed with a wonderful Zen-like spa area. There is an indoor pool, sauna, steam and fitness room, plus a beauty spa offering relaxing and beautifying thalasso therapy, massage and solarium (local charge). There is also a comfortable lounge with welcoming open fireplace, cocktail bar, in-house ski hire shop and internet terminal (small charge).
Features - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Central location
- 2-minute walk by covered escalator to the ski lift
- Slick, designer-type hotel with outstanding cuisine
- Complimentary indoor pool, sauna, steam and fitness room
- In-house ski hire shop
- Cocktail bar
- Daily entertainment programme
- Exclusive "Pacha" nightclub on site (soundproofed)
- Internet terminal (local charge)
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Hotel Madlein stretch Hummer limousine available to rent
- Lifts to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
Bedrooms: 74 The standard and luxury twin bedrooms are stylishly designed with a private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, hairdryer and minibar. Luxury rooms also feature a balcony. The Designer rooms are larger twin rooms, decorated with top quality contemporary art with en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, internet and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Madlein, Ischgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included