Hotel Solaria - Ischgl , Austria
In a quiet yet central location, the Hotel Solaria has recently been refurbished to a high standard, with great attention to detail. Well known for its friendly service and excellent cuisine, and just a short walk from the Pardatschgrat cable car, it has a lovely bar in the style of a traditional Alpine lodge, comfortable bedrooms as well as an extensive spa area, offering a wide range of beauty and massage treatments.
Features - Hotel Solaria, Ischgl
- Location: Centrally located, only 200m from the Pardatschgrat cable-car
- Leisure area with indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and relaxation room (Free)
- Wide range of massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Solaria, Ischgl
- Standard Austrian twins have shower.
- Superior Austrian twins have bath, separate shower, lounge area and balcony and sleep up to 3.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Solaria, Ischgl
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main course, plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and Mediterranean dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included