Jagerhof Hotel, Ischgl, Austria
This immensely popular hotel has been a favourite to many guests for many years and is known for its superb food and warm atmosphere. Full of Tyrolean charm, it has an excellent location close to the village centre, and good skiers can ski back to within 50m of the hotel.
Features - Jagerhof Hotel, Ischgl
- Location Ideally located 3-4 minutes' walk above the village centre.
- A lift opposite the hotel takes you down to a moving walkway which connects with the Fimbabahn gondola and centre.
- Intermediate skiers can ski off-piste to within 50m of the hotel.
- Conservatory-style lounge/bar, sun terrace with stunning mountain views
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Wood-panelled stube
- Leisure area with sauna and steam room, Gym free
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Jagerhof Hotel, Ischgl
38 All attractive rooms have balcony,shower, telephone, cable TV,safe, radio and hairdryer.
Some sleep up to 3Bedroom facilities
Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Jagerhof Hotel, Ischgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course dinner with 5 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality dinner, starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included