The Wort Hotel, Jackson Hole, USA
The Wort in downtown Jackson Hole is close to the old square. The free shuttle bus takes skiers to Teton Village and Snow King (a 5 minute (approx) ride to Snow King or 15-20 minutes (approx) to Teton Village).
The Wort Hotel was Jackson’s first luxury hotel and offers old fashioned Western hospitality with the exceptional service of a grand hotel. National Geographic named The Wort among its ’50 Great Inns of America’. The ‘Silver Dollar’ bar is one of Jackson’s most popular and is decorated with over 2000 original silver dollars. If you are looking for a true taste of America, right in the centre of town and with the ease of a shuttle to Teton Village and the skiing, look no further.
Features - The Wort Hotel, Jackson Hole
- Wood panelled fireside lounge
- famous Silver Dollar Bar and Grill
- 2 indoor hot tubs
- fitness room
- ski valet
- free self-parking
Accommodation - The Wort Hotel, Jackson Hole
- Deluxe rooms have either 2 queens or a king bed, en-suite bathrooms, cable TV and coffee making facilities.
- Large rooms and suites are also available
Meals - The Wort Hotel, Jackson Hole
- Full cooked made-to-order from breakfast menu included