Jobs at Iglu
Ski Sales Consultant
Do you want to put your newly acquired knowledge of the resorts and the ski industry to full use?
Do you have an excellent phone manner and could you talk about your passion for winter sports and the mountains all day?
Do you want to become the ultimate expert on skiing and snowboarding holidays?
Do you want a free skiing holiday?
We offer all this and pay you for it!
If this sounds like you, then send us over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently recruiting for our end of summer intake (Aug/Sept 2015). Let’s see if you have what it takes to be part of our market leading ski agency in Wimbledon. Our sales consultants are passionate about winter sports, highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused.
As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between 25k–> 27k OTE with a basic of 16k. All of our sales staff join the company on temporary contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best. The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts. As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around 40K OTE. All targets are achievable and well exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped. Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
We provide in-depth sales and product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission. We also have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process. We also get plenty of educational trips from our suppliers, which are offered out on both performance and knowledge.
This position is based at our offices in Wimbledon
Customer Care Executive
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of service to our customers. Due to our phenomenal growth, we are seeking to expand our Customer Care team. The post holder will ensure the high levels of customer service are maintained. They will handle calls and emails from customers once their booking is completed and will deal with any additions and alterations to bookings. They will communicate with sales staff and suppliers to rectify any problems which may have arisen. Experience in a similar Customer Care role or in the Travel industry is preferable.
Reports to: Customer Care Team Leader
- Effectively fulfilling the booking once the sale has been made
- Answering customer queries by phone and email
- Resolving problems of customers on holiday
- Updating internal system with flight and holiday information and informing customers of any changes to their existing details
- Identifying and resolving any errors/discrepancies between tour operator and in-house information
- Informing customers of accommodation, flight and itinerary changes and cancellations
- Handling of customer complaints
- Calming and advising customers appropriately
- Liaising with tour operators to provide the best possible resolution for our customers
- Completing additions and amendments to bookings
- Fulfilling added benefit orders and communicating with Commercial team
- Working closely with other departments to ensure smooth running of operation
- Logging notes of all communication
- Ancillary Sales and seeking up-sell opportunities
- Booking retention and cross-selling customers to alternative holidays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong understanding of our products
- PC literate – knowledge of Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of ABTA/ATOL regulations
- Professional nature
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Supportive team player
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.