Jobs at Iglu
Ski Product Manager
Reporting to the Head of Ski Product, the Ski Product Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the ski product, helping us achieve & exceed our company and supplier targets.
The Ski Product Manager will have daily contact with our key suppliers and will be responsible for nurturing and further strengthening our commercial relationships. They will be required to source, load and maintain special offers, promoting them through the website, newsletters and third party sites in line with our commercial objectives, consistently ensuring the product offering is compelling, competitive and delivered to the market in a timely and concise manner.
Key to this position will be proactivity, high productivity and an ability to deliver under pressure. Excellent commercial acumen and attention to detail are also crucial to succeed in this role.
- Sourcing and loading special offers and promoting them through the website (ensuring that Supplier’s pricing, campaigns and promotions are represented on the website) in line with the company’s commercial objectives;
- Ensuring website pricing and content is accurate, up to date and market-leading;
- To work with other departments (most importantly Marketing, Sales and Web Dev) to ensure maintenance and evolution of the product and website.
- Working closely with the marketing team to put together newsletters and other promotions;
- Ensuring the sales team are up to date with products & promotions and assisting them with any offer or supplier-related queries;
- Maintaining regular contact with our key suppliers, managing and developing our commercial relationships;
- Keeping a close eye on our competitors and identifying market trends;
- Identifying new suppliers and product for the website where relevant.
- An excellent knowledge of the ski industry including detailed knowledge of the various tour operators and destinations;
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to forge and develop strong working relationships with existing and new suppliers;
- Excellent numerical & commercial acumen;
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Enthusiasm, initiative and the tenacity to continually drive the product forward;
- A good knowledge of Excel & Word.
Please send a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Ski Product Manager".
Ski Sales Consultant
Have you been skiing for four or more weeks or done a ski season?
Are you good at conveying your point and have an excellent phone manner?
Could you talk about your passion all day and get paid for it?
Do you want a free skiing holiday?
If this sounds like you, then send us over your CV and let’s see if you have what it takes to be part of our market leading ski agency in Wimbledon. Our sales consultants are highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused.
As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between £23k–> £25k OTE with a basic of £14k. All of our sales staff join the company on temporary contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best. The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts. As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around £40K OTE. All targets are achieved and exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped. Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
We provide in-depth sales and product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission. We also have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process. We also get plenty of educational trips from our suppliers, which are offered out on both performance and knowledge.
Please send a cv and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject "Ski Sales Consultant".