Royal Park, Kandersteg
A member of ‘The Small Luxury Hotels of the World’ and ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’, the Royal Park is an outstanding deluxe country house hotel offering a high standard of personal service and excellent cuisine.
Features - Royal Park, Kandersteg
- Pool (30°C & 120m²) and fitness room (free);
- Roman steam bath, bio-sauna, sauna,
- thalasso health & beauty treatments,
- shiatsu (pay locally).
- Several spacious and comfortable lounges with open fireplace, attractively furnished with antiques;
- hotel bar; ‘Rotisserie’ restaurant with open fireplace and ‘Restaurant Francais’ for à la carte are both reserved for hotel guests;
Accommodation - Royal Park, Kandersteg
28 bedrooms. Classically-furnished, bedrooms have bath, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Junior suites are spacious, with sitting corner, whilst one-roomed suites have a twin bedroom and lounge area..
Meals - Royal Park, Kandersteg
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of menu in the Rotisserie (dress code - jacket required). .