Chalet Hohe Tauern, Kaprun
This traditionally decorated chalet is situated in a peaceful residential area of Kaprun. Located above the resort centre, the Hohe Tauern has good views across Kaprun and the surrounding mountains. If you'd rather not walk down to the lifts, the ski bus stops below the chalet and goes to the local lifts and to the glacier. The chalet is also convenient for the Lechnerberg beginners' ski lift.
Features - Chalet Hohe Tauern, Kaprun
- Village centre 10-12 minutes' walk
- Ski bus 4-5 minutes' walk
- Spacious living room
- Most bedrooms with en suite shower and WC
- Services of Chalet hosts
Accommodation - Chalet Hohe Tauern, Kaprun
Chalet Hohe Tauern - Sleeps 8-10 (room numbers shown in brackets): 7 bedrooms.
- Ground floor: Kitchen and sauna.
- First floor: There is a large living/dining area.
- Second floor: Twin with separate beds and basic en suite including half-bath, hand shower and WC (4). Quad room with twin and bunk beds, en suite shower and WC (5). Two twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (6 & 7). Rooms 4 and 5 are eaves rooms.
Meals - Chalet Hohe Tauern, Kaprun
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week)
- 4 course farewell dinner with aperitifs and wine on final evening
The chalet has no lift; All beds are suitable for adults; A cot will fit in rooms 2,5, 6 & 7 at full occupancy; The chalet accepts children under 12 all season.