Chalet Mara - Kaprun, Austria
The Mara is a charming Austrian chalet with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, ideally situated in a quiet location with lovely mountain views and conveniently close to Kaprun’s picturesque village centre. It offers comfortable, traditionally styled accommodation throughout, with stylish, well appointed bedrooms and modern fitted bathrooms. The bright and airy dining room, overlooking the back garden, sets the scene for our tasty and convivial chalet dining and there is a separate lounge with TV and a fridge for guest use.
Features - Chalet Mara, Kaprun
- Stylish chalet, attractively refurbished in traditional Austrian style
- All bedrooms with private or en suite bath or shower & wc, many with balcony
- Village centre approx 3 minutes’ walk (300m)
- Lechnerberg nursery slopes approx 8 minutes’ walk (800m)
- Maiskogel lifts approx 5 minutes’ walk
- Ski-bus stop 400m
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Mara, Kaprun
Dining room and cosy lounge with cable TV. External ski-room with heated boot-rack.
Room 1 (Sleeps 2-4): Twin/triple/quad with Austrian twin* and bunk beds, adjacent private bath/wc (not en suite).
Room 2 (Sleeps 2-3): Austrian twin* plus single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 3, 4 & 5: Austrian twins* with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 6 (Sleeps 2-3): Austrian twin* plus single bed, shower/wc.
Room 7 (Sleeps 2-4): Twin/triple/quad with Austrian twin* and bunk beds, adjacent private bath/wc (not en suite).
Room 8 (Sleeps 2-3) Austrian twin* plus single bed, shower/wc.
Room 9: Austrian twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Meals - Chalet Mara, Kaprun
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.