Hotel Steigenberger, Kaprun, Austria
The Steigenberger Kaprun is the perfect choice for a relaxing and unforgettable holiday. Set in the heart of Kaprun and with views of the Hohe Tauern National Park, the hotel is a 3-minute walk to the Maiskogel lift and the ski bus stop is just outside. The indoor pool and whirlpool will delight. Well worth a visit, is the extensive sauna area with Bio sauna, Finnish sauna, and a unique steam bath with herbal and fruit scents. A relaxation area, fresh-air grottos and Kneipp add to the feeling of wellbeing, as do the massage and beauty treatments.
Features - Hotel Steigenberger, Kaprun
- Located in the heart of Kaprun
- Spectacular views
- Free use of indoor & outdoor pool
- Two saunas
- Hot tub
- Steam room and relaxation area
- Lounge area with open fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Restaurant with four dining areas
Accommodation - Hotel Steigenberger, Kaprun
125 Bedrooms: Decorated in typical Salzburg style, the bedrooms are lovingly furnished with private shower, radio, cable TV, hairdryer and minibar. Rooms with balcony, single rooms and deluxe rooms with bath and balcony are also available.
Rooms (2-3 people):
Austrian twin room with sofa bed/extra bed. Single rooms which can take an additional bed are available at a supplement. All rooms are equipped with bath or shower, wc, cable TV with pay-per-view movies, radio, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, room safe, bathrobes and balcony or terrace.
Meals - Hotel Steigenberger, Kaprun
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast served until 11am
- Five-course evening meal with extensive choice including salad buffet.
- Weekly Gala dinner and speciality buffets. Christmas dinner and New Year Gala buffet with live music and midnight buffet included (black tie required).