Hotel Alpenhaus - Kaprun, Austria
Formerly Hotel Steigenberger, the Alpenhaus is a beautiful hotel in a very central location in the heart of Kaprun village, close to shops, après-ski and the ski bus stop and a 2-minute stroll to the slopes. Beautifully furnished throughout, the cosy bar with armchairs and log fire is a perfect spot to relax after the free afternoon après-ski snacks and a dip in the pool in the extensive spa area.
Situated in the heart of Kaprun village, this hotel combines rustic-style, elegant interiors and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. The nearest ski lift is 200m away, the ski school meeting point and ski kindergarten 500m away and the ski bus stops directly outside.
Features - Hotel Alpenhaus, Kaprun
- Four restaurant areas
- Spacious lobby, lounge and bar
- Ski storage
- Smoker's lounge
- Spa and indoor pool
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Spa features: †
- Free use of indoor pool, two saunas, hot tub, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area
- Beauty and massage treatments (payable locally)
- Free fresh fruit, tea and juice in wellness area from 15:00-21:00
- Babysitting on request
- Special menu
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenhaus, Kaprun
Austrian Twin Rooms (2-3 people): Have balcony or terrace, cable TV, pay-per-view movies, minibar, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, bath or shower, & wc. Some rooms can take an extra bed.
Single occupancy available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Alpenhaus, KaprunHalf Board:
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast served until 11 am
- Four-course evening meal with extensive choice.
- Weekly Gala dinner and speciality buffets.
- Christmas dinner and New Year Gala buffet with live music and midnight snack included.