Hotel Tauernhof, Kaprun
The Tauernhof is a comfortable, impressive hotel located in the village centre and backing onto the Lechnerberg beginners' slopes and ski lifts. The hotel has a charming Austrian ambience with cosy stubes, as well as an inviting dining-room and delicious food. With fantastic leisure facilities and tastefully decorated rooms the Tauernhof is a delight to return to for a pleasurable and relaxing evening after a long day's skiing.
Features - Hotel Tauernhof, Kaprun
- Central village location
- Backing on to the beginners' ski slopes
- Ski bus stop outside
- Indoor heated pool with intergrated whirlpool, infra-red cabin, 2 saunas and fitness room
- Massage and solarium (local charge)
- Lounge/bar area
- FREE internet terminal
- Games room (incl. table football, darts, playstation and pool table)
- FREE internet rooms (with cable) and wireless in lobby
- Solarium (local charge)
- Bathrobes (local charge)
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Tauernhof, Kaprun
- Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV and safe.
- Larger twin rooms are available at a supplement., some with balcony.
- Family rooms sleeping up to five people in one room are available at a supplement.
- Single rooms are also available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Tauernhof, Kaprun
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- Prosecco breakfast on Sunday
- 5-course evening meals with daily salad, starter and cheese buffets
- Weekly gala dinner or farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included