Inn of the Six Mountains, Killington
This modern, well appointed hotel offers a warm welcome and a good standard of accommodation. The Inn of Six Mountains is conveniently positioned on the main road and offers spectacular views of Vermont’s Green Mountains. The complimentary ski bus to the lifts stops at the hotel and the hotel shuttle operates from 8-10am, returning between 3-5pm.
Features - Inn of the Six Mountains, Killington
- Health club with lap-pool and 2 Jacuzzis
- Extra charge for massage
- Fitness room
- Cedars Restaurant
- Freside lounge and bar
- Gmes room
- Internet facilities
- FREE hotel bus to ski lifts between 8.00am-10.00am and 3.00pm-5.00pm (approx 6 minutes)
- Superb location in a scenic setting
- Easy walking distance to bars and restaurants
- Ski lifts reached by bus
Accommodation - Inn of the Six Mountains, Killington
103 bedrooms. All rooms have TV, phone, data port, mini fridge, coffee maker, safe, hairdryer, bath, shower, wc.
- Double rooms sleep 1-4 in two doubles
- King rooms sleep 1-2 in a king size bed.
- Family rooms sleep 2-6: Interconnecting Hotel Room and King Hotel Room
Some rooms can be interconnected.
Meals - Inn of the Six Mountains, Killington
Full hot and cold American buffet breakfast.