Hotel Sonne - Kirchberg, Austria
If you are looking for a comfortable hotel with good facilities and spacious rooms, then Hotel Sonne in Kirchberg is for you! With a free shuttle bus to the nearby Maierlbahn lift for swift access to the renowned Kitzbüheler Alps ski area as well as daily après-ski snacks and a free massage for each guest, this hotel offers excellent service and hospitality. Run by the friendly Steindl family, it has a large leisure area and a reputation for good food.
Features - Hotel Sonne, Kirchberg
- Location 5 mins’ walk (500m) to the resort centre with a ski bus stop just 50m away.
- It is possible to ski back to within 100m of the hotel.
- Bar (3x weekly happy hour)
- Leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms (FREE)
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- playroom with climbing wall
- internet terminal and Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Lift (not to 4th floor).
Accomodation - Hotel Sonne, Kirchberg
Spacious Austrian twins sleep up to 4 and have bath, lounge area and balcony or terrace. All rooms have telephone, TV, safe, minibar, radio and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Sonne, Kirchberg
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet.
- Weekly themed dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.