Hotel Neuwirt, Kirchdorf
This traditional family-run hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the village centre and offers fantastic panoramic views of the Kaiser and Kitzbüheler Horn mountains. The hotel owner, Georg Unterrainer, prides himself on award winning home cooking and traditional fare.
Features - Hotel Neuwirt, Kirchdorf
- 3 minutes' walk to village centre
- 10 minutes' walk to nursery slopes and nearest lift
- Ski bus stop outside hotel with regular service to ski school
- Finnish sauna
- Games room
- Extra charge for internet
Accommodation - Hotel Neuwirt, Kirchdorf
27 Bedrooms: Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, bath or shower and wc. Single rooms with shower and wc also available. All rooms have satellite TV and hairdryer. Safe available in reception.
Meals - Hotel Neuwirt, Kirchdorf
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Daily salad buffet.