Hotel Bruggerhof, Kitzbuhel, Austria
The Bruggerhof is a traditional hotel situated in a peaceful location near the 'Schwarzsee' lake on the edge of Kitzbühel. The lake often freezes over during the winter so you can walk and skate on it. The town centre and ski area are just a 5-10 minutes' drive (by hotel shuttle or ski bus) so getting to and from the slopes is easy. This family run hotel offers good standards of service in traditional surroundings, complimented by a new and very modern wellness & fitness area where you can relax in the panoramic indoor pool and delightful whirlpool.
Features - Hotel Bruggerhof, Kitzbuhel
- Ski bus stop outside and daily hotel shuttle
- Kitzbühel centre and ski lifts 30-40 minutes' walk
- Indoor swimming pool (with children's pool), sauna, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room
- Massage and solarium (local charge)
- Comfortable lounge and bar
Accommodation - Hotel Bruggerhof, Kitzbuhel
Rooms (2-3 people): Austrian twin rooms which can take an extra bed/sofa bed with cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, hairdryer, bath or shower and wc.
Quad rooms - sleep 2-4: Sleep a maximum of three adults and one child. 3rd & 4th beds are sofa beds
Meals - Hotel Bruggerhof, Kitzbuhel
- Hot and Cold Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal (choice of main course & salad buffet)
- Weekly Farmers' Buffet
- Christmas and New Year meals included.
Please Note -
This hotel has no lift