Hotel Edelweiss, Kitzbuhel
The Hotel Edelweiss enjoys an enviable position close to the slopes, the Hahnenkamm gondola and the town centre, and is surrounded by fields. If you take the 'Asten' ski route down from the Hahnenkamm, conditions permitting, you can ski back to the hotel. The owners, family Frühwirth-Stangl and their team take great pride in the standards of service. Excellent food is served in the pine panelled dining room and the selection of international wines is one of the best in Kitzbühel.
Features - Hotel Edelweiss, Kitzbuhel
- Skiing back to hotel (conditions permitting)
- Hahnenkamm gondola, railway station and ski bus stop 3 minutes' walk
- 4 minutes' walk to town centre
- Ski school meeting place and nursery slopes nearby
- Herbal steam sauna
- Lounge and Bar
- Traditional 'Stube'
- Wine cellar
Accommodation - Hotel Edelweiss, Kitzbuhel
- Small rooms have separate beds with private facilities and cable TV.
- Austrian twin rooms, some with balcony and some that can take a third bed, are available at a supplement.
- Single rooms are also available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Edelweiss, Kitzbuhel
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- Daily salad buffet
- Weekly farmer's buffet
- Weekly 5-course gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included
Please note:(1) The hotel has no lift (2) Groups of 8 or more on request only.