Hotel Hofer, Kitzbuhel, Austria
The Hotel Hofer is situated between the resort centre and the Kitzbühlerhorn lifts - offering an ideal location for your Kitzbühel holiday. Located in a quiet part of the resort, it is only a few minutes walk from the bustle and activity of the resort centre. The Hofer has a friendly, traditional Austrian atmosphere and, offers high standards of service and cuisine. The hotel also has its own bar - the perfect place to relax and unwind after a hard day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Hofer, Kitzbuhel
- Resort centre 2 minutes' walk
- Kitzbühlerhorn lifts 5 minutes' walk and Hahnenkamm lifts 10 minutes' walk
- Ski bus stop 1 minute's walk
- Sauna (local charge)
- Cosy bar and lounge area
Accommodation - Hotel Hofer, Kitzbuhel
All bedrooms have private shower or bath, WC and most with balcony.
Rooms for 2 people on all-inclusive sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Standard rooms, larger superior rooms some sleeping 3 or 4 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed (maximum 3 adults) are available at a supplement.
Single rooms are also available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Hofer, Kitzbuhel
- hearty breakfast with hot and cold options
- afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits
- 3 course evening meals with choice of menu, house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell speciality meal (1 night)
- breakfast and afternoon tea are left out for you on our staff day off
- early 2 course evening meals for children are available
- daily packed lunch including sandwich, snack and fruit juice
- unlimited free beer, wine and soft drinks from 4.30-10pm
Please note: The hotel has no lift. Rooms 327-331 are eaves rooms.