Hotel Jagerwirt, Kitzbuhel
The Jägerwirt is one of Kitzbühel's premier hotels, with the resort centre just a few minutes' walk away. The slopes are also close enough to walk to and the ski bus stops close to the hotel. The hotel is beautifully furnished in traditional style and the restaurant is very highly regarded. The Jägerwirt is family-run and offers a personal touch to make every guest's stay special, which is why many of their guests return year after year.
Features - Hotel Jagerwirt, Kitzbuhel
- 2 minute walk to ski bus stop
- 5 minute walk to resort centre
- 7 minute walk to ski school meeting area
- 10 minute walk to gondola
- Indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool and waterfall,
- Internet terminal (charged locally)
- Games room with Table football, darts and pool table
- Sauna, steam room
- Solarium and massage (charged locally)
- Lounge and bar area
- 'Sigi's Sports Bar' with Sky Sports
- Regualar live music
- Non-smoking dinning room
Accommodation - Hotel Jagerwirt, Kitzbuhel
- Small Austrian twin rooms have private facilities, cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, safe and balcony.
- Larger twin rooms which can take a third bed, some with a balcony are available at a supplement.
- Single rooms are also available at a supplement
Meals - Hotel Jagerwirt, Kitzbuhel
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet with a Sunday champagne breakfast.
- Dinner is four courses with a choice of main and daily salad buffet.
- Weekly Gala dinner and Farmers' buffet.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included.
- The dining room is non-smoking