Hotel Schwarzer Adler Wellness, Kitzbuhel
Set close to the medieval pedestrianised centre, the superior Schwarzer Adler offers state-of-the-art design and superb leisure facilities including a rooftop pool with stunning views. With its award winning cuisine and first class service, it is one of Kitzbühel’s best loved hotels. Rooms are all furnished to a high standard
Features - Hotel Schwarzer Adler Wellness, Kitzbuhel
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Buffet restaurant
- A la carte restaurant
- Elegant lounge and bar
- Reception with Seating area and Luggage store
- Public bus service (bus stop behind hotel).
- Wellness and Fitness centre including different types of Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath.
- Extra charge for Beauty treatments, Solarium and Massage
Children under 16 years will not be allowed in the Wellness centre after 3pm
Accommodation - Hotel Schwarzer Adler Wellness, Kitzbuhel
- 86 ‘‘Walde’ Austrian twins have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- Superior ‘Kitzbühel rooms have bath or shower and lounge area.
- ‘Deluxe Tirol’ Austrian twins have bath and shower, lounge area and balcony;
- ‘Hahnenkamm’ junior suites (40m2) have bath and shower, separate wc, lounge area, balcony and private sauna.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe and haidryer and can sleep up to 3.
- All rooms can be used for single occupancy (supplements apply).
Meals - Hotel Schwarzer Adler Wellness, Kitzbuhel
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet with health food corner
- Dinner is four courses with a choice of main and a daily salad buffet.
- Children's menus and early dinners are available.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners are included.