Hotel Strasshofer - Kitzbuhel, Austria
Set amongst the prettily painted buildings in the heart of Kitzbühel's picturesque medieval centre, this small family-run hotel is filled with antiques and Austrian charm. Run by the friendly Strasshofer family for more than 100 years, it is popular with Inghams guests and offers great value and character in a premier location.
Features - Hotel Strasshofer, Kitzbuhel
- Ideally located in the heart of Kitzbühel's medieval centre
- 6 minutes' walk (600m) to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- Cosy bar and various seating areas and stube
- Recently renovated lounge
- Separate breakfast and dining rooms
- Sauna (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access and terminal (pay locally)
- The hotel does not have a lift.
Accommodation - Hotel Strasshofer, Kitzbuhel
20 Small Austrian twins have shower, standard Austria twins have bath and larger rooms have bath or shower. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and telephone.
Meals - Hotel Strasshofer, Kitzbuhel
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with a choice of main plus salad buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included