Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
Located in the heart of Kitzbühel's medieval pedestrianised centre, the prettily painted Tiefenbrunner has been owned by the Brunner family for over 200 years and is a well-loved choice for Inghams guests thanks to the warm welcome from Maria Brunner and her staff. This appealing atmosphere is complemented by a choice of comfortable bedrooms and junior suites, plus a fine range of spa facilities.
Features - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Centrally located in the pedestrian zone
- Approximately 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- Bar with original vaulted ceilings
- Comfortable first floor lounge in 'hunting lodge' style
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Spa area with indoor pool with panoramic views, saunas, steam room and gym (free), beauty salon and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool - Opening Times:07:00 - 19:00
Accommodation - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Austrian twins under the eaves and standard Austrian twins have bath or shower
- Superior rooms are larger with bath or shower and even larger junior suites also have lounge area.
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer, minibar and FREE Wi-Fi.
Meals - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and interchanging starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included