Hotel Tyrol, Kitzbuhel
As one of Kitzbühel’s first hotels, the Tyrol has a rich history. It’s a comfortable hotel with friendly staff on hand to offer great service and advice when required. Its cosy bar is a popular meeting place at the end of the day. Later, many guests choose to take advantage of its central location and explore the numerous choice of shops, cafés, bars and clubs. It is located 100m from the main square of Kitzbühel with the nearest lifts at the Hahnenkamm ski school meeting point 800m away. The ski bus stops 30m from the hotel.
Features - Hotel Tyrol, Kitzbuhel
- Lounge area with satellite TV, video & DVD
- Bar with tab paying system
- Games room with pool table, table football & TV
- Internet access (local charge)
- 24 hour reception with money exchange
- Ski storage room
- Car parking
Families and Children:
- Childrens menu
- Early evening meals
- Family room with TV & video
- Baby listening monitors available
Accommodation - Hotel Tyrol, Kitzbuhel
Rooms (1-4 people): Single, twin, double (two single beds made up as a double), triple and four bedded rooms with ensuite shower and wc. Rooms with a bath at a supplement. Smaller rooms and rooms with a smaller bathroom are at a reduction.
Rooms (2-5 people): Three larger four bedded rooms with bath or shower and wc. Two twin bedded rooms sharing an interconnecting bathroom with bath, shower and wc available at a supplement. On the ground floor a twin bedded room and interconnecting room with a single and two bunk beds sharing a bathroom with shower and wc and a triple bedded room and connecting single bedded room with shower and wc.
Meals - Hotel Tyrol, Kitzbuhel
- Buffet breakfast (with hot options)
- Continental breakfast (until 10.30am)
- Plated or buffet style evening meal
- Christmas & New Year meals included - Afternoon tea available at local charge