Hotel Weisses Rossl, Kitzbuhel
The historic Weisses Rössl is Kitzbühel’s leading luxury 5-star hotel. Dating back 500 years it retains many original features including part of the old city wall. With special emphasis on cuisine and personal service, it is ideally located in the centre and just 400m from the Hahnenkamm gondola.
Features - Hotel Weisses Rossl, Kitzbuhel
- Comfortable lounge with cocktail bar
- Additional lounge area with open fireplace
- Elegant residents’ restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Access to the leisure area for children under 16 limited to 8am - 4pm
- Fruit basket and chocolates in room on arrival
- Welcome drink
- Wine tasting (pay locally)
- Free tea, water and fruit at the pool bar.
Accommodation - Hotel Weisses Rossl, Kitzbuhel
68 bedrooms. All rooms have safe, satellite TV, radio, phone, minibar and hairdryer.
- Individually furnished ‘Horn’ twins have shower, seating area and balcony.
- Spacious ‘Greif’ twins (40m²) twins have lounge area, balcony, bath separate shower.
- "Junior suites deluxe" (45m²) have lounge area, balcony, bath and separate shower.
Meals - Hotel Weisses Rossl, Kitzbuhel
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast including freshly baked bread, homemade jam and products from the hotel's own farm.
- 5-course gourmet dinner plus salad buffet and cheese selection.
- Smart casual dress required at breakfast and formal dress at dinner.