Landhotel Tirolerhof, Kitzbuhel
The Landhotel Tirolerhof is a charming, family-run hotel with an excellent reputation for high standards and friendly service as well as a new relaxation area with heated waterbeds and a large sun terrace. The hotel is situated approximately 1.5kms outside of Kitzbühel with a ski bus stop directly outside the door giving easy access to the ski area. A free minibus service, to the centre of Kitzbühel is available once each evening. You then have the flexibility of making your own way back whenever you are ready.
Features - Landhotel Tirolerhof, Kitzbuhel
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel
- New wellness area with finnish sauna, steam room, relaxation room with water beds and infra red cabin
- Spa treatments, outdoor whirlpool, solarium and massage (local charge)
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Bar and 'stube’
- Internet terminal (local charge)
- Children's playroom with toys and play station
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Landhotel Tirolerhof, Kitzbuhel
35 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private bath or shower, WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, satellite TV and balcony · 35 bedrooms.
Family/Quad rooms - sleep 2-4: Consist of one room with Austrian twin plus double sofa bed. Family rooms are larger.
Meals - Landhotel Tirolerhof, Kitzbuhel
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- FREE daily packed lunch
- FREE afternoon cake with tea and coffee
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly market buffet with Zither music
- Farewell cocktail
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included