Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel, Austria
Once a 14th century castle and the residence of Austrian nobility, the Schloss Lebenberg combines history with an extensive range of modern facilities and rooms that have all been recently renovated. It also commands fantastic views of the beautiful Kitzbühel area.
Features - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- 25 minutes walk to resort centre
- 30 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm ski lift
- FREE shuttle to resort centre and ski lifts
- 45m panoramic indoor swimming pool
- saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool and fitness room
- extra charge for 'Vital Tower' Spa with an extensive range of beauty treatments
- extra charge for solarium
- children's playroom (open 9.00am-7.00pm)
- lounge with open fire place
- lift to all floors
Accommodation - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
150 rooms. All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, internet access, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Rooms (2-3 people): Contemporary-styled Austrian twin rooms which can take an extra bed, flat-screen satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, bath, wc and balcony.
Larger ‘Panorama’ rooms (2-3 people): with a view over Kitzbu¨hel available at a supplement.
Castle Wing Room (2-4 people): Austrian twin room with double sofa bed and facilities as above, bath and wc (no balcony) at a reduction.
Please note: Castle Wing Rooms have no lift access.
Meals - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and five-course gourmet evening meal with choice of main, including salad buffet.
- Christmas meal and New Year Gala dinner including champagne reception, six-course meal, live music and midnight buffet.