Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel, Austria
Overlooking Kitzbühel, with wonderful views, the Schloss Lebenberg combines the style of a former aristocratic castle with modern comforts. Now a 5 star hotel, it offers a luxury standard of accommodation and excellent cuisine.
Features - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- Location: 20 minutes' walk to the centre of Kitzbühel and the lifts
- Daily courtesy bus service to the centre from 9am-6pm (runs to timetable)
- Stylish, comfortable lounges with attractive open fireplace
- Cocktail/piano bar
- Elegant residents' restaurant with conservatory area
- 3 x weekly live piano music
- 48m long rooftop pool and sun terrace with panoramic views, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and gym (free), solarium, beauty salon with extensive treatments and massages (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access in lobby (free)
Accommodation - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- Castle rooms, beautifully furnished with antiques, have bath and seating area and are not accessible by lift.
- Waldblick Austrian twins have bath and seating area and are at the rear of the hotel
- Lebenberg Austrian twins at the front of the hotel have bath, seating area and balcony.
- Panorama rooms have bath and shower, lounge area, DVD player and panoramic views over Kitzbühel.
- Waldblick rooms are also available for single occupancy.
- All rooms have Free WiFi cable TV, radio, internet access, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- First class service combined with excellent cuisine and fine wines
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included