Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel, Austria
Once a 14th century castle and the residence of Austrian nobility, the Schloss Lebenberg combines history with an extensive range of modern facilities and rooms that have all been recently renovated. It also commands fantastic views of the beautiful Kitzbühel area.
Features - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- 25 minutes walk to resort centre
- 30 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm ski lift
- FREE shuttle to resort centre and ski lifts
- 45m panoramic indoor swimming pool
- saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool and fitness room
- extra charge for 'Vital Tower' Spa with an extensive range of beauty treatments
- extra charge for solarium
- children's playroom (open 9.00am-7.00pm)
- lounge with open fire place
- lift to all floors
Accommodation - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
150 Bedroom: Castle rooms, beautifully furnished with antiques, have bath and seating area and are not accessible by lift. Waldblick Austrian twins have bath and seating area and are at the rear of the hotel; Lebenberg Austrian twins at the front of the hotel have bath, seating area and balcony or terrace. Panorama rooms have bath and shower,
lounge area, DVD player and panoramic views over Kitzbühel. Waldblick rooms are also available for single occupancy. All rooms have cable TV, radio, internet access, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - Schloss Lebenberg, Kitzbuhel
- First class service combined with excellent cuisine and fine wines
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included.